WWW.PIXEL-BOX.PL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
§ 1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. Online store Pixel-box.pl run by GM2L Ltd. registered in National Court Register, NIP (Taxpayer’s Identification
Number) number: 5252642692, REGON [National Official Business Register] number: 363484749
2. These Terms and Conditions constitute rules of making sales agreement (distance agreement) through a trading website.
1. Consumer – the natural person whose action is not within the course
of a profession or business and who enters into a distance contract with Trader
2. Trader -GM2L Ltd., (address: ul. NOWOMIEJSKA, 11/13, lok. 1 Warszawa 00-217) registered in National Court Register, NIP (Taxpayer’s Identification Number) number: 5252642692, REGON [National Official Business Register] number: 363484749
3. User – the person who buys through the Store.
4. Store – Online store: www.pixel-box.pl run by Trader
§ 3 IDENTITY OF TRADER
1. Address: GM2L SP.Z O.O, ul. NOWOMIEJSKA 11/13, lok. 1 Warszawa 00-217
2. E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Telephone number: +48 535573778
4. Consumer can communicate with Trader via the address and data specified in this paragraph.
§ 4 GENERAL INFORMATION
1. Prices of products are given in PLN (prices include VAT).
2. The final price of the order consists of price of goods and delivery cost as indicated on the website of the Store.
§ 5 SALES AGREEMENT
1. User should pay Trader for ordered goods within 14 days or at delivery of the goods - depending
on payment method chosen while ordering.
2. User can make payments by:
a. standard transfer
b. debit / credit card
c. cash on delivery
3. Detailed information on accepted payment methods are on the website of the Store.
4. Goods will be sent by Trader within the period of time specified in the description of goods, as chosen by Consumer while ordering.
5. Delivery of goods is carried out only in Poland.
§ 6 RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1. Consumer has right to cancel a contract within 14 days without any specific reason.
2. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which Consumer came into the possession of things or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by Consumer came into possession of things.
3.To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform Trader of your decision to cancel this contract by clear statement (by using the data given in the present Terms and Conditions).
4. Consumer may use the example model cancellation form below, but it is not obligatory.
5. To keep the right of withdrawal, it is sufficient to send information on exercising the right of withdrawal by Consumer before the right of withdrawl will expire.
6. Results of exercising a right of withdrawal:
a. If Consumer cancels the contract, Trader will reimburse to Consumer all payments received, including the cost of delivery (except for supplementary costs arising if Consumer chooses a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by Trader). Trader will make the reimbursement without undue delay and not later than 14 days after the day on which the Trader is informed about the decision to cancel the contract.
b. Trader will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as Consumer used for the initial transaction, unless Consumer has expressly agreed otherwise. In any event, Consumer will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
c. Trader will not make the reimbursement before the day Consumer receives back any goods supplied or the day Consumer provides the evidence that Consumer has returned the goods.
d. The consumer is obliged to send back the goods within 14 days from the day on which Consumer informs Trader about your decision to cancel the contract.
e. Consumer is responsible for the costs of returning the goods.
f. Consumer is responsible only for reducing the value of the goods if Consumer will not act in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions that Trader provided when the offer was made.
7. In the case when the good due to its nature can not be normally returned by the Post, information about it, and also about the costs of return will be stand in the description of items in the Store.
8. The right of withdrawal is not possible for the goods:
a. that have been created by Trader in accordance with Consumer’s specifications and are clearly of a personal nature;
b. that have been correctly wrapped, which after opening can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if it were opened after delivery.
§ 7 COMPLAINTS AND GUARANTEE STATEMENTS
1. Trader is obliged to deliver the goods without any defects..
2. In the event of defects in the purchased goods Consumer has the right to complain based on the guarantee regulated by the Civil Code .
3. The complaint has to be submitted in a written form or electronically at the adsress provided in the present Terms and Conditions.
4. It is recommended that the complaint need to include a brief description of the defect , the date of its occurrence, the data of Consumer lodging the complaint and the request of Consumer in connection with the defect.
5. Trader will give a response to the complaint within 14 days, and if Trader do not do it within this period, it is believed that the request of Consumer considered as justified.
6. Goods sent within the complaint procedure should be sent to the address specified in § 3.
7. If the product is covered by the guarantee, information about the guarantee is included in the description of the product in Store.
§ 8 EXTRA-JUDICIAL PROCEDURES
1. Consumer is able to:
a. take part in mediation conducted by the Trade Inspection
b. get help from the arbitration courts cooperating with the Trade Inspection
§ 9 PERSONAL DATA
1. Consumer while shopping on the Website is giving personal data - necessary to fill the order.
2. User has the right to have the access to personal data concerning User and is able to correct the data.
3. Trader it the personal data controller.
§ 10 FINAL PROVISIONS
1. In matters not covered by the present Terms and Conditions, the provisions of Polish Law are
applied, e.g. Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014).
2. The sales agreement on the basis of the Terms and Conditions applies to a specific contract and is concluded in order to fill a single order. Each order requires a separate acceptance of the present Terms and Conditions.